Claremont Estate Agents are proud to work in partnership with SDL Auctions.
This partnership means that we’re not like other Estate Agents who sell every property the same way – we listen to your circumstances and offer the best advice for you and your property.
We offer a number of flexible ways to sell a property by auction so whatever your situation, we have a solution and timescale to suit you.
The benefits of selling by auction include:
- Range of auction options to suit your circumstances and timescale
- Flexible commission packages
- Security of sale with fixed exchange and completion dates
- Increased marketing exposure with thousands of buyers ready and waiting
- Competitive bidding on the auction day, driving the best possible sale price
- Suitable for all types of properties, including vacant residential, tenanted, land/development opportunities and commercial properties
Also known as the traditional auction method, where the purchaser will exchange contracts on the fall of the gavel and pay a non-refundable 10% deposit. Completion is usually set within 28 days giving you and your purchaser certainly of sale.
Conditional auctions are considered to be a more flexible auction method. The purchaser pays a reservation fee to secure the property and is granted 28 days to exchange contracts and a further 28 or 56 days to complete.
Our online auctions give you total flexibility over the sale of your property. You can chose a conditional or unconditional sale, giving you the same benefits of selling in a room auction but allowing you to set a timescale to suit your circumstances.
Please complete your details to receive a free valuation or advice about selling by auction.