Tangent Property Services are proud to work in partnership with SDL Auctions.
This partnership means that we’re not like other Estate Agents who sell every property the same way – we listen to your circumstances and offer the best advice for you and your property.
We offer a number of flexible ways to sell a property by auction so whatever your situation, we have a solution and timescale to suit you.
The benefits of selling by auction include:
- Range of auction options to suit your circumstances and timescale
- Flexible commission packages
- No sale no fee legal packs and searches
- Security of sale with fixed exchange and completion dates
- Extensive marketing exposure
- Competitive bidding, driving the best possible sale price
- Suitable for all types of properties, including vacant residential, tenanted, land/development opportunities and commercial properties
Also known as the traditional auction method, where the purchaser will exchange contracts at the end of the auction and pay a non-refundable 10% deposit. Completion is usually set within 28 days giving you and your purchaser certainly of sale.
Conditional auctions are considered to be a more flexible auction method. The purchaser pays a reservation fee to secure the property and is granted 56 days to exchange contracts and complete their purchase.
Our online auctions give you total flexibility over the sale of your property. You can chose a conditional or unconditional sale, giving you the same benefits of selling in a room auction but allowing you to set a timescale to suit your circumstances.
Please complete our form to receive a free valuation or advice about selling by auction.