22nd January 2015
Properties from across Nottingham going under the hammer in February
22nd January 2015 – Graham Penny Auctions, the most successful auction house in Nottingham, has a wide variety of property and land lots on offer in its first auction of 2015 next month with *guide prices starting at under £10,000.
To view the catalogue for the Nottingham February auction CLICK HERE
The catalogue for the auction, on Friday 6th February on Nottingham Racecourse, has more than 35 lots going under the hammer from across the county.
Vejay Pal, senior valuer at Graham Penny Auctions Nottingham, commented: “We’re pleased with the high number of entries we have received for our February auction. There are some great auction properties in our first 2015 catalogue and they’re located across Nottinghamshire including Bulwell, Carlton, Eastwood, Newark and Sutton in Ashfield.”
Amongst the current entries received are residential properties, commercial units and development land, including:
- 3 Greaves Close in Strelley – a well-presented three bedroomed mid-terrace property with a guide price of £68,000+.
- 19 Burnside Drive in Bramcote – a three bedroomed semi-detached property requiring modernisation and improvement with a guide price of £145,000+.
- 16 Cycle Road in Lenton – a two bedroomed gas centrally heated and double glazed terraced property with a guide price of £88,000+.
- 36 Whinney Lane in New Ollerton – a modern ground floor one bedroomed flat with parking and garden and a guide price of £34,000+.
- 10 Mount Pleasant in Carlton – a spacious detached split level bungalow and self-contained flat with a guide price of £225,000+.
Graham Penny Auctions is the number one property auction house in the Midlands and dominates the region’s property auction market in terms of lots offered, lots sold and revenue raised. In 2014 Graham Penny Auctions Nottingham raised over £17.8m in sales for its clients and sold over 200 properties – 25 per cent more than its nearest city competitor.
Vejay added: “Selling at auction widens the potential market; not only will there be buyers who want to make it their home, there will also be investors, developers and property dealers interested in buying. All our properties are extensively marketed online, via social media, in the local press and in our city centre office and our quality catalogue is mailed to thousands of potential buyers across the UK.
“Plus, anyone with a requirement to sell quickly is likely to get a successful and speedy sale and, if necessary, completion dates can even be set sooner than 21 days.”
To view the catalogue for the Friday 6th February auction call 0115 958 8702 or click here.
*Each property is subject to a Reserve Price which may be different from the Guide Price. For full definitions click here