8th August 2013
Nottingham final call for entries
8th August 2013 – Graham Penny Auctions, the Midlands number one property auctioneer*, is making a final call for entries to its next Nottingham auction on Thursday 12th September as it aims to beat last month’s biggest ever auction.
In July Graham Penny Auctions held its biggest Nottingham auction to date with more than 55 properties on offer and 90 per cent selling in the auction room or afterwards. The property catalogue for the next sale is shaping up to be just as busy with a number of residential properties across Nottingham on offer and several interesting commercial property opportunities, including:
- 23 St. Patricks Road, Nuthall: a three bedroomed semi-detached property with PVC double glazing, gas central heating, a modern kitchen and bathroom and scope for cosmetic improvement. It has a guide price of £80,000+.
- 5 St. Patricks Road, Nuthall: an extended three bedroomed semi-detached property with driveway and garage, double glazing and solid fuel central heating. It has a guide price of £85,000+.
- 24 Philip Avenue, Nuthall: a three bedroomed semi-detached property with lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, garage and driveway which requires some cosmetic updating and improvement. It has a guide price of £80,000+.
- 17 James Street, Kimberley: a semi-detached property close to the town centre which is currently arranged as a retail unit with living accommodation above and to the rear. It has a detached outbuilding and scope for further improvement subject to planning consent. It has a guide price of £95,000+.
- 120 Nottingham Road, Eastwood: a freehold mixed use investment currently producing £11,700 per annum. Currently the retail sales area and counter is occupied by the Post Office, there is a vacant substantial retail area to the rear and to the first floor is a self-contained two bedroomed flat, which is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. It has a guide price of £100,000+.
Andrew Parker, director at Graham Penny Auctions, commented: “Entries are still open for our September auction and I encourage anyone who’s looking for a quick sale to get in touch. Selling at auction is a serious option for most types of property including terraced, semi-detached and detached homes, apartments, commercial properties and development land.”
With 21 auctions per year at Pride Park Stadium in Derby, Nottingham Racecourse and the King Power Stadium in Leicester Graham Penny Auctions dominates the region’s house and property auction market in terms of lots offered, lots sold and revenue raised and continues to stay well ahead of its rivals across the East Midlands.
To register for a free property appraisal for the Nottingham auction on Thursday 12th September click here or call 0115 958 8702.
*based on essential information group statistics. Based on lots offered, lots sold, revenue raised for 2012.