19th July 2013
Entries open for September Auctions
18 July 2013 – The team at Graham Penny Auctions, the Midlands number one property auctioneer*, are busy compiling the property catalogues for the next Derby and Nottingham auctions and are calling for more entries.
The auctions on Thursday 5th September at Pride Park Stadium in Derby and Thursday 12th September at Nottingham Racecourse are the company’s fifth so far this year in each city and with several entries already received the total number of lots taken to auction this year is set to pass 750.
Graham Penny, auctioneer and director at Graham Penny Auctions, commented: “We’ve had a really positive first half of the year achieving more than £32m in sales for our customers including over £5m for each of past four consecutive Derby auctions.
“Figures from the Essential Information Group show that June 2013 saw the highest level of auction activity since 2007. As we have always known, property auctions are a great way to sell a property and with the increase in popularity of shows like Homes under the Hammer, vendors are now clearly starting to choose to an auction room sale ahead of a private treaty sale.”
Already entered into the Derby auction and available for viewing are:
– Flat 27, Kedleston Court, Park Farm, Allestree: An excellent investment opportunity to acquire a purpose built one bedroomed second floor flat with scope for a comprehensive scheme of improvement which has a guide price of £39,000+
– 1 Hedley Drive, Brimington, Chesterfield: An attractive three bedroomed semi-detached house with a large conservatory and detached garage which has a guide price of £99,000+
– 186 Warmwells Lane, Marehay, Ripley: A pretty semi-detached cottage style house which has a guide price of £11,000+
For the Nottingham auction, entries include:
– 6 Coach Drive, Eastwood: A two bedroomed semi-detached bungalow with scope for improvement, extension or further development subject to obtaining necessary planning consent which has a guide price of £78,000+ (SOLD PRIOR)
– 24 Philip Avenue, Nuthall: A three bedroom semi-detached family house in need of some cosmetic upgrade which has a guide price of £80,000
– 5 St. Patricks Road, Nuthall: An extended three bedroom semi-detached family house which has a guide price of £85,000+ and is being sold jointly with Your Move SDS.
With 21 auctions per year at Pride Park Stadium in Derby, Nottingham Racecourse and the King Power Stadium in Leicester Graham Penny Auctions dominates the region’s house and property auction market in terms of lots offered, lots sold and revenue raised and continues to stay well ahead of its rivals across the East Midlands.
To register for a free property appraisal or to enter a property into the Derby auction on click here
To register for a free property appraisal or to enter a property into the Nottingham auction on click here
*based on essential information group statistics. Based on lots offered, lots sold, revenue raised for 2012.